Wednesday, December 9, 2009

5 Things....


I got this award from Riatii. Thanks a lot Riatii... For this on 5 things :
1. My Skin Care
I use skin care products from Clinique, because the product is safe for all skin types. I use 3-Step System (Liquid Soap,Clarifying Lotion, and Moisturizing Lotion), easy and practice, best seller for Skin Care. But for the cleansing milk Im using product from L'oreal Gentle. Must try, I recommend!!!!.



2. All about My Hair
Because my hair color so I use L'oreal Elseve Color Vive Hair care 4-steps ( Shampoo, Protective Mask, Conditiner, and Serum ) and for my styling hair I use products from L'oreal too L'oreal Studio Indestructible Gel.


3. All about My Make-Up
I think that to make-up maybe I'm not really branded, which is in my skin is not problem. Here I use some make-up products. LOL....


4. My Fragrance List
L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Eau de Toilette (Best Seller). A fresh and floral fragrance that celebrates the beauty of the Cherry Blossom.

5.New York City
The city of New York is the most populous city in the United States exerts a powerful influence over worldwide commerce, finance, culture, fashion, and entertainment.


In New York !!!
Concrete jungle where dreams are made of,
There's nothing you can't do
Noe you're in New York !!!
These streets will make you feel brand new
The lights will inspire you
Let's hear it for New York, New York, New York.
( Jay.Z feat Alicia Keys - Empire State of Mind )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank U for visiting. Don't forget to fill your comment :)